The Greater Miami Jewish Federation is a lifeline in place 365 days a year. Federation is part of a global humanitarian system that sustains Jewish life and brings help and hope to the vulnerable in Miami,
in Israel and more than 70 other countries worldwide.
TODAY, WE ARE FACING SOME OF THE GREATEST CHALLENGES FOR OUR PEOPLE:
- Recovery from the national and personal trauma in Israel following the October 7 attacks
- Alarming global antisemitism and anti-Israel extremism
- Food insecurity and the high cost of living for the vulnerable
- Community safety and Jewish institutional security
- Youth mental health crisis
- Rising inflation
These issues — and many more — are all having a profound impact on the Jewish people around the world.
While the recent Israel Emergency Fund enabled us to best address extraordinary needs immediately after the horrific October 7 attacks, it is the Annual Greater Miami Jewish Federation/UJA Campaign — with its proven and trusted partners — that makes it possible to provide life-saving programs and services wherever they are needed, every single day.
In recent years, the number of people who turn to Federation for help has grown tremendously. Donors like you tell us they look to Federation for leadership because we know how to respond quickly with technical expertise and we spend donations in a wise, effective manner.